SEMPRE (Secure EMP-Resistant Edge) is the only technology company created to protect what matters most: information and communication vital to the mission. To accomplish this, our team of security and digital infrastructure experts set out to tackle every aspect of what modern communications should offer users: security, resiliency, high-performing edge compute and survivability.
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. As part of the team, the ideal candidate will have direct experience in modern web-based development, coupled with a strong desire to make an impact in a full stack environment. Along with a diverse technical acumen, the candidate should have an equally strong ability to think about new and innovative approaches to solving problems.
What Excites You
- Being involved early and making a significant contribution to the overall outcome
- Creating high quality solutions that enhance the customer experience
- Directly solving difficult and challenging problems with your own work
- Working at a rapidly growing early-stage company
- Collaborating with a small, distributed team of experienced developers
- Working with unique technology
- Write clean, fast, well-designed, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code
- Engage in code reviews to ensure code quality as well as share and distribute knowledge
- Help lead or work independently on projects from idea to execution
- Actively collaborate in all engineering discussions, evangelizing engineering best practices
- Drive consensus and decisions
- Own, create, or review technical design proposals and proof of concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related quantitative degree
- 5+ years of software development experience in a Linux environment
- Expertise in Git, Jira and Linux development environments
- Experience with responsive isomorphic applications
- Detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, personable and customer-focused
- Ability to convey complex technical information to a variety of functions and levels within the organization
- Experience with React, TypeScript, NodeJS, Flask, Python and GraphQL
- Interest in software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them together
- Passionate about code quality, continuous delivery, and automated testing
- Comfortable challenging yourself, and the team, to improve how we work
- Experience releasing and supporting production code
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Remote flexibility
NOTE: This position requires someone living in the United States, with US citizenship or a green card holder.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.